SO anyway.. basically I was walking into the park one morning and I saw there's lots of rubbish on the floor. And I was thinking that maybe I should pick it up but well... I kept on walking and didn't. But I was still looking at it though. And suddenly this woman who was talking on the phone walked towards me from distance and I saw she was picking up the rubbish.I thought that maybe it was hers or something but she just picked up everything that was on her way. So I felt like God was telling me that this is what's wrong with my life sometimes. I keep thinking I should pick up the rubbish in my life and DO something about it but instead I think about them and talk about them and then I'm sad or annoyed if nothing changes. Sometimes thinking is the least helpful thing in our lives. I was talking to couple of friends on different occasions and we agreed that we should pray for each other more.
Which brings me to my second word I got, which is suprisingly enough, also about rubbish. I was walking on the street again and saw this wheely bin on the side of the road. I felt like that wheely bin represents our thoughts about our issues. We empty our bins in the house(mind) and put the rubbish in the wheely bin (tell our friends) but if we don't actually take that wheely bin on the side for the truck (God) to pick it up we won't ever get rid of it. It'll stay on our property and it's not dealt with. It's easy to get a rush talking about Christian stuff but praying about these things is like including God in the conversations and let Him really bless our conversations so they would help us grow.
But I'm happy God moves in my life and just makes me want to dig in more, get even closer and closer and closer. And I like it that there's not thing as close enough. My whole life so far has been 'not close enough'. And it's easy to settle as well I think. I was wondering the other day about going out and evangelising. Jesus asked us to go and preach about the gospel and it's actually weird that as frightening as it is, it's the thing that blesses us the most. Just getting excited about having the opportunity to share about Jesus. Even if it's the tiniest conversation. So the scariest thing is also the most thrilling thing. I think Jesus knew that as well and I bet His heart was filled with joy every time someone decided to follow Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment