I've been absolutely assured in the past couple of weeks that I'm God's child and He wants what is best for me. Also how He is willing to give us answers if we listen. It's funny that actually how easy it is to completely ignore the answers He gives us... And when we're in it I guess we don't see it but afterwards everything seems so obvious. So from now on I just want to pray for my life that I would have the confidence to recognize His voice and His answers. I think often we just make it more difficult then it has to be. And walking with Jesus is just AMAAAAZING! I haven't felt such a constant feeling of His presence for a while. Don't know if I ever have. WOW, I've been totally missing out. And even though I sin, I can still ask for His forgiveness and continue feeling absolutely blessed.
I loved what Stuart preached about today at a course. He said that we have many identities, either we can do music or we can do sports or we are family people or etc the most important identity is that we are God's children. Because every other identity keeps us open for hurt. We can lose our voices, we can lose our ability to move, we can get hurt by our family. If we let those identities become more important then we are not safe from hurt. So I am definitely learning how to be secure in my one and only IMPORTANT identity of just being God's little princess!
Yaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment