I was watching this film called 'The art of getting by' with my boyfriend the other day and something really annoyed me in it. It was about a high school student George and about how he falls in love with this girl in his school and hangs out with her and the girl kinda friendzones him but at the end they still end up together. I find films about teenager love very odd, especially the way it's portrayed now. They kind of live the life of an adult, have elite parties and they go out clubbing and they hook up with different people. More than odd, i think it makes me sad. Makes me wonder if that is the life of a teenager now? It just seems to empty. I remember when I was 15, I mostly hung out with my friends and played board games or outdoorsy games and yes, had a couple of crushes but nothing major really. At the end of this film the guy finally admits his feelings and the girl admits hers but says that the timing is wrong (!?) and that he should sleep with many many women before they finally get together (!?!?!?). Anyway... maybe i'm just naive. Actually I know for sure I'm naive. In my heart I pray protection over all these girls and boys who are dragged to a life of adulthood too soon. I think they should enjoy being a kid as long as possible.
The film was good though :P
1 comment:
Täiega nõus.
Ja uuuu boyfriendiga.. :D
Post a Comment