I'm going write this post in English, because I was thinking about writing something here and came to a conclusion that if I would start writing it in Estonian, it would end pretty much immediately. So I decided to give English a chance.
These past few weeks have been really good actually. Very calm, but at the same time - exciting. Exciting mostly because of my awesome gospel choir. I just love them! The reason I say "them", although Liisu probably hates that I say it like that, is that I don't want to include myself in something that I love. Although yea, in a way I love myself as well, but I don't love the choir, because I'm in it, but because of what the people are. They are my friends, my sisters-brothers (literally and in Christ). And they have become that time after time! Closer and closer and closer and I think at one point I won't be able to live without them.
Whatever is God's plan for me, I know that this choir is one thing that is meant to be. Okay, I'm not a hundred percent sure, but there isn't much else in this life right now, that I like more than this choir...
So God - please let me know Your plan! =)
It's 22.41.
in love.
2 comments:
Tahtsin "like" vajutada.
Täiega kift! Õige koht muidugi!
PS: Lõpus see aus ülestunnistus on üsna hea, oligi aeg kapist välja tulla:D
Post a Comment