Why do people want to be extraordinary so much? Actually that's not a good question, because we are all extraordinary people. Even if we don't see it. It sounds like a cliché, but we are extraordinary to somebody. And I dont even mean it as a romantic thing, as you've all heard the saying: for the world you are somebody, for somebody you're the world.
With a littlebit of attentive state of mind, you might be able to change someone's life. Maybe a friend of yours is having a really bad day and you happen to tell them how much you appreciate them and how they bring joy to your lives without knowing they have had a bad day.
So these little things actually make you extraordinary to the people who surround you. Most of the times you don't even know the impact. And that's the extraordinary that God has put in you.
I don't know if some people want to be ordinary. I know i dont. I want to be extraordinary.
kell on 13.24
tee piimaga
No comments:
Post a Comment